- As I have been a photographer for some time, I have three cameras I use - two Canon6D's and a Canon M6. The latter has been useful for its variable focus whilst filming, as well as being very light to use. I have a range of lenses from wide, telephoto and some macro for close up shots
- I use three tripods -a Manfrotto X55, a Sirui T-025SK and for table work a Gorillapod 3K
- A Feiyu TechA1000 gimbal
- In terms of lighting, I use there light stand with diffuser that I got off eBay, as well as two Yongnuo YN600 LED lights
- For slo mo, I sue my iPhone (oh I wish I had a proper slomo camera)
- I work on a MacBook Pro with Adobe Suite, so I mainly edit with Premiere Pro, and images with Photoshop and Lightroom
- For screen capture I sue Quicktime, that comes with any Mac. Simply to use and best of all, free
- For my online drawing I use the IWB software called Inspire, by Promethean. There is a free version available on their website (I am not paid by them). You can also use something similar with the OpenSource "OpenBoard"